lundi 30 août 2010

SOULPATROL: Mothercake EP



Since the beggining I had posted only french bands. But I don't make this blog to post only french band, so I stop today the french serial. I begin to post foreign band with this underated swedish metal/garage band. I think they are underated because I just know one people who love them and I just found two references on the internet. They began with a self released single called "Stay on the ground" in 1988. After that in 1990 CBR-Records released their second 7" called "Blow your heart" and shortly after the first CD/LP named "Use". They had played many gigs in Sweden with a big succes at the Hultsfreds Festival and also in Denmark and Netherland.Here is their Mothercake E.P. .

DISCOGRAPHY :
1988 7" STAY ON THE GROUND
1990 7" BLOW YOUR HEART
1990 CD/LP USE
1991 7" SEVEN DAYS
1992 CD GODDOG
1993 CD MOTHERCAKE EP
1994 7" with 3 covers
1995 7" BAST I STAN
1997 CD WET NURSE

Band members was:
John Carrick...................bass
Urban Lehr....................drums
Christer Boberg’s...........guitar
Ola Lundberg’s..............vocals and guitar

Mothercake

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi, do a search on YouTube if you want more. Use, Goddog, Mothercake and some 7" are uploaded on this channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/MrMrZaine
    KJ

    RépondreSupprimer