dimanche 3 octobre 2010

REALITY CONTROL: the reproduction of hate 7"


Another underated band, this one is from Newcastle. In 1983 their first 7" (this one) was well received but after that they just have released a split flexi 7" with Blood Robots and they had a track on the Bullshit Detector III from Crass records. I don't remember when (maybe 1983/4) or where I bought it but I remember when I put it on my turntable: whaoo!!!. It's a realy good anarcho punk in the vein of Flux of Pink Indians or Anthrax etc....The picture on the sleeve is the same as "no sanctuary" by Amebix but the framing is different.

Members was:
Michael Barlow......................Vocals
Michael Scott.........................Guitar
Ken Fawcitt...........................Bass
Paul Ridley............................Drums

The reproduction of hate



1 commentaire:

  1. One of my favorite bands. I have them on my blog. I am on the lookout for their live tape from '82 from the Bunker.

    RépondreSupprimer